Wednesday, May 29, 2013

back from NY . . .

Surtex flashed in front of my eyes. It felt as if the trip there and back was longer than the show itself. I blinked... and the trip to New York was all done and over with. I already miss the awesomeness of all the talent I met. The 'usual suspects' from the LR studio (2nd pic: Lilla Rogers, Jenn Ski, me, Carolyn Gavin, Jillian Phillips, Macrina Busato & Alison Cole)... 
I was very lucky to meet and get to know a little one of my new favourite artists - Sarah Watts (who had one of the best booths in show).
Also, it was fun to finally put some faces to the names of the people I work with. I got the sweetest clients!
Already starting to look forward to next year:). Same time. Same place.

5 comments:

Annie said...

This is the first photo of I've seen of you except for your profile photo. In the profile you look so serious. Now I see that you look exactly as fun and whimsical as your wonderful artworks!

orange you lucky! said...

Thanks, Annie:). I'm not that serious... the profile picture is of me working:).

bowie style said...

looks fab at surtex - and well done to all of you at lilla rogers : )

Sarah Watts said...

YESSS!! Helen Dardik is magical:D:D

Jenn Ski said...

I'm ready to go back to NY!